How It All Began
It is quite candid how we started our errands-running business way back in December 2012. As a young boy growing up, I would always help my mum to run errands and it was during one of those many occasions that an idea struck me to start my own errands-running business. It was not until many years later that this idea came to fruition.
Utilising the knowledge that I have learnt from my studies at the university and harnessing the working experience that I have gained from working at hotels and restaurants, I collaborated with Jacqueline and we started this errands-running business together.
Through our business, we hope to help people save time, get organised, and to enjoy the freedom they rightfully deserve. After all, why spend time on menial tasks when you can delegate it to us?
Should you have any requests for our services, please feel free to get in touch with us and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
Why Hire Us?
Our prices are very transparent and we give a very thorough breakdown of the costs involved.
Although we may be on the move quite frequently, we typically respond to messages and emails within 3 hours.
Most service requests i.e. delivery, transport, shopping, basic pet grooming, are handled and done personally by us.
What We Can Do For You
Courier & Delivery
Chauffeur & Transport
Just For Pets
Home-Fix & Household Chores
Events Planning & Organisation
Our Service Rates
Get in Touch
We always love to hear from our customers. Feel free to contact us any time at your convenience.
Monday – Friday 6am – 10pm
Saturday 4am – 12pm
Sunday 8am – 9pm
Address 1014 Geylang East Ave 3, Singapore 389729
Phone Not Available At The Moment
We Are Currently Hiring!
We are expanding and we are looking for someone with a pleasant disposition to take up the position of a Part Time Personal Concierge Assistant.
1. Have prior working experience in the hospitality, food & beverage industry.
2. Enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service.
3. Have a positive working attitude and values punctuality.
4. IT-savvy and able to perform word-processing, prepare presentation slides, and data analysis.
5. Resides in Western Singapore or willing to travel to Western Singapore.
6. Preferably owns a transport but not a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To consolidate and place lunch food orders.
2. To collect lunch food orders from food vendors and distribute them during lunch time.
3. To note down and carry out service requests for mails, postages, groceries-shopping, and item pick-ups.
Up to SGD$12/hour.
Transport allowance will be given.
If you are keen to apply for the above-mentioned position, please kindly drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume/write-up about yourself. Successful applicants will be informed via email/phone call.